What information do you collect?
On our website we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide that allows us to calculate your carbon footprint.
- Information that you provide that allows us to setup and manage user accounts.
- Information about your computer (browser user-agent and IP address) and about your visits (date and time of visit) to and use of this website.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Please note: before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
How do you use personal information?
We will use your personal information to administer our website and business and enable your use of the services available on our website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Do you disclose personal information?
We will only disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors when it is necessary to do so for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose, however, your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Where do you keep personal information?
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate currently. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
How long do you keep information for?
Personal information that we process will not be kept for longer than is necessary and only to the extent that we are required to do so by law. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data for longer only:
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
How secure is my information?
We do not handle the processing of any debit or credit card transactions on this website.
We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
How do I know what you know about me?
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you; letting you have such information will depend on you supplying appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
What do I do if I don’t want to hear from you anymore?
You may tell us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. Please contact us with your request and will act upon it within seven working days.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
The 360°carbon.org uses the minimal number of essential cookies required to allow you to create an account and sign-in to the website. There are no advertising or third-party tracking cookies used on this website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Last updated: 05 August 2022.
This website is owned and operated by Climate Stewards Ltd.
We are a registered charity in England and Wales under registration number 1141108.
Our registered office and principal place of business is at Climate Stewards, Rockfield House, Horn Street, Nunney, Somerset, BA11 4NP.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1373 836012.