Terms & Conditions
Your use of the 360°carbon website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The 360°carbon collaborative carbon footprint calculator (known as “the calculator”) is provided for free on an “as is”, “when available” and non exclusive basis.
- The calculator is for use by churches and non-profit organisations. Climate Stewards reserves the right to block access to anone attempting to use the calculator on a commercial basis – i.e. for the purposes of providing a “paid for” carbon footprint calculation service to other individuals or organisations.
- The calculator is owned and maintained by Climate Stewards Ltd. Copyright in the calculator rests with Climate Stewards Ltd.
- Climate Stewards Ltd does not guarantee the availability of the calculator.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to place a limit on the amount of traffic using the calculator at any one time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd has taken all reasonable care in producing the calculator, but cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the calculator, its associated help files and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to remove any user account at any time.
- Use of the 360°carbon.org API is subject to Climate Stewards' approval, the provision of a unique API key and a separate licensing agreement. Please contact email@example.com for more details