Terms & Conditions
Your use of the 360°carbon website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The 360°carbon collaborative carbon footprint calculator (known as “the calculator”) is provided for free on an “as is”, “when available” and non exclusive basis.
- The calculator is for use by churches, faith groups, nonprofit organisations, and small businesses of up to 30 staff. Climate Stewards reserves the right to block access to anyone attempting to use the calculator on a commercial basis – i.e. for the purposes of providing a “paid for” carbon footprint calculation service to other individuals or organisations.
- The calculator is owned and maintained by Climate Stewards Ltd. Copyright in the calculator rests with Climate Stewards Ltd.
- Climate Stewards Ltd does not guarantee the availability of the calculator.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to place a limit on the amount of traffic using the calculator at any one time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd has taken all reasonable care in producing the calculator, but cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the calculator, its associated help files and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to remove any user account at any time.