Terms & Conditions
Your use of the 360°carbon website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The 360°carbon collaborative carbon footprint calculator (known as “the calculator”) is provided for free on an “as is”, “when available” and non-exclusive basis.
- For churches using 360°carbon – non-personal data about church carbon footprints is shared with appointed denominational representatives. This data includes: the church name, any denominational church code, whether the church is a registered EcoChurch, and figures for the carbon footprint of the church. Personal data (individual names or email addresses) is never shared without permission.
- The calculator is for use by churches, faith groups and nonprofit organisations. Climate Stewards reserves the right to block access to anyone attempting to use the calculator on a commercial basis – i.e. for the purposes of providing a “paid for” carbon footprint calculation service to other individuals or organisations.
- The calculator is owned and maintained by Climate Stewards Ltd. Copyright in the calculator rests with Climate Stewards Ltd.
- Climate Stewards Ltd does not guarantee the availability of the calculator.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to place a limit on the amount of traffic using the calculator at any one time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd has taken all reasonable care in producing the calculator, but cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the calculator, its associated help files and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Climate Stewards Ltd reserves the right to remove any user account at any time.
Last updated: 22 February 2024